Gymnastics has been an Olympic sport for over 100 years. In that time, children have learned not only to hone their gymnastics skills, but discipline, self-control and social skills that are unique to this sport.
At Toronto Aspirals, we have competitive gymnastics programs for children 5 years of age and older. Requirements of the program include:
- Child must have a genuine interest in the sport, as well as good attendance and a positive attitude
- Aptitude for flexibility, power, agility, coordination, and balance
- Ability to work in a group or individual setting
- Willingness to perfect the apparatus and body techniques and polish individual routines.
- Children 5 years and up are welcome in our competitive programs
Your child will improve their competitive gymnastics skills and self-control once involved in our competitive gymnastics programs. Gymnastics helps children with strength, confidence and balance and these are skills that can be transferred to adulthood. Fit, healthy children often become fit, healthy adults. We strive to ensure your child enjoys classes, yet meets his or her full potential with our qualified coaches.
Toronto Aspirals was founded in 1979 and has grown to become on of the most respected rhythmic gymnastics clubs in Toronto. All Aspirals highly qualified coaches are nationally certified, former Canadian and European trained Rhythmic Gymnasts. Toronto Aspirals has a unique philosophy that works with our special competitive gymnastics program. Parents can trust in the skills and education we provide for our rhythmic gymnastics for kids program.
We strive to prepare and train talented and ambitious gymnasts in Toronto, the GTA, Thornhill, York Region, Richmond Hill and Vaughan.