Free in June (FIJ) Classes Policies
Every year in June, Toronto Aspirals offers free classes to potential new members. There is no obligation to join the club afterwards. The following policies apply to this program.
- Only children who have never been Toronto Aspirals members are eligible for FIJ classes. This includes summer members as well.
- No make-up classes are offered for FIJ classes.
- Parents are under no obligation to sign up for our programs after FIJ classes end.
- You will not be eligible for any future FIJ classes if you register, but do not attend them this year, unless you notify us by e-mail and state the reason for not attending.
- To register, parents must come to the gym in person to fill out a registration form and to sign a waiver. This must be done before the first class.
- Registration starts on May 1st on a first come, first served basis during our office hours (Mon-Fri 5-9pm and Sat 10:30 -1p). Spots will not be reserved over the telephone or by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to cancel enrollment if a class is missed without notification.
- We reserve the right to dismiss a child from the class for inappropriate behaviour or for non-compliance with club's rules and policies.
- Gymnasts will wear: t-shirt & shorts, dance leotard (no skirts), barefoot or socks, hair in pony tail, no jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelets, etc.).
- Parent will wait and observe the class from the parents' lounge, they may not enter the gymnasium, unless participating in the toddlers class.