Gymnastics is a great sport for children to learn at any age. It requires full body movement and will allow your child to become fit and strong. In competitive gymnastics programs, children will acquire many fundamental gymnastics skills as well as reap many benefits, both physically and mentally. Group learning is an essential skill for children to master. Sociability is very important in the early years and learning competitive gymnastics in a group setting will help arm your child with valuable social skills.
Gymnasts are known for their strength and muscular physique. Giving your child the opportunity for increased fitness and strength will see them through to adulthood, where it is often the case that active children become active adults. Physical strength also builds confidence and this is an important trait to give your child through the sport of gymnastics.
At Toronto Aspirals, we have competitive gymnastics programs for children 5 years of age and older. Requirements of the program include:
- Child must have a genuine interest in the sport, as well as good attendance and a positive attitude.
- Aptitude for flexibility, power, agility, coordination, and balance
- Ability to work in a group or individual setting
- Willingness to perfect the apparatus and body techniques and polish individual routines.
- Children 5 years and up are welcome in our competitive programs
Toronto Aspirals was founded in 1979 and has grown to become one of the best gymnastics clubs in Toronto. All of our highly qualified coaches are nationally certified, former Canadian and European trained Gymnasts. Toronto Aspirals philosophy works with our special competitive gymnastics program. We strive to prepare and train talented and ambitious gymnasts and to exceed your expectations in terms of quality teaching, service and value.