Recreational Program Policies
- 10% discount if registering for full year: September to May
- 10% discount for the second child from the same family
- 20% discount for taking a second class
- We will provide full refund if the request is made in writing at least 7 days prior to the beginning of the enrolled session.
- There will be no refunds after the second class.
- Exceptions: partial refund may be considered if a child gets seriously sick or if the family is moving.
- All refunds are subject to a $30 administration fee.
- Toronto Aspirals reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment, in which case, a refund will be given for remaining classes.
- Camp Days or Other Paid Events: refunds will not be issued for non-attendance of a scheduled Camp Day or Another Paid Event.
- Birthday Party Deposits are non-refundable.
Make-up Class Policy
- For the health of our members, please do not send sick children (or adults) to class.
- Parents have to inform the office that the child will be absent from a class by sending us an EMAIL. NO TELEPHONE OR VERBAL MESSAGES.
- Your child's name will be added to a list for make-up classes. Their name must be on the list in order to attend the make-up classes.
- Make-up classes can be taken during the scheduled week only at the end of the session. A schedule will be provided closer to the date.
- Members can make-up 2 classes in the Fall session and up to 3 classes in the Winter/Spring session.
If a class is cancelled due to a holiday, a make-up class will be given within same session.